Filling positions for your business takes a lot of time and resources, but with enough effort and smart decision making, you could end up hiring the right candidate that can take your business to new heights. One of the most important positions is acquisitions. A great acquisitions manager can significantly impact the growth of your business.
Today, Don and Ryan discuss how they hired their first acquisitions person. They share the strategies they used to filtered potential candidates, what they suggest small companies should look for in this role and explain why they see this position as critical to the success of the business. They also provide tips on how to utilize the acquisitions person to their full extent.
Financially, acquisitions is one of the first positions you want to get off your plate.” – Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- Their experience in hiring their first acquisitions person.
- What makes a good acquisitions person?
- Why attention to detail is critical in this type of business.
- The secret in hiring the perfect acquisitions manager.
- Why you should scale your marketing before hiring an acquisitions manager.
- What to do if you don’t have leads for your acquisitions person?
- Fire Yourself! book by John Rusciano and Lisa Brezonik
- Acquisitions is a critical position to fill, so make sure you only pick those who share the same passion as you.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.