Matt Hedstrom is the owner of Rehab Estimator Pro, a tool that allows investors to virtually walk through a house, quickly find the repairs that are needed, and help them calculate the cost. He has over 20 years of experience in rehabbing homes, sales or acquisition, and large-scale commercial project management. Due to his extensive real estate and contracting experience, Matt has a solution to every property problem his clients face.
Matt joins me today to explain how Rehab Estimator Pro works and how it can boost business performance without needing to step out of your house. He shares the problems the real estate industry faces and the current solutions that aren’t fully solving them. He discusses what led them to develop Rehab Estimator Pro and demonstrates just how easy it is to use. Matt also describes why subscribing to their product is a worthwhile investment – whether you’re just starting out or you’re in the expansion phase.
“The seller is really intrigued at what you’re doing because you’re using an actual system. You’re not just some guy who walked in looking at things and giving them a number.” – Matt Hedstrom
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Matt’s thoughts on CRMs and other tools investors need.
- How Matt plans to streamline the trust chain in today’s real estate transactions.
- What Rehab Estimator Pro does and how it pulls relevant data for leads.
- Showcasing how the tool works and what it tells the investor.
- Why involving the sellers in the process can enhance rapport.
- How the tool can help investors continue their businesses during the quarantine.
Connect with Matt Hedstrom:
- Rehab Estimator Pro
- Use Code Fliptalk2020 to get 3 months free!
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.