Dan Schwartz is the CEO and Founder of InvestorFuse, a lead management CRM specifically designed to help investors scale their business and find freedom through automation and time-saving technology. Before he founded InvestorFuse, Dan was the drummer for the funk band Pigeons Playing Ping Pong and toured more than a thousand shows with them over seven years.
Dan joins me today to share his thoughts and ideas on starting, running, and growing a real estate business. He explains how he began his career in the wholesale real estate industry and explains how touring with a funk band helped him create InvestorFuse. He reveals the biggest mistakes investors make in their business and shares the most significant lessons he learned in growing a company. He also highlights the importance of building a culture of trust and explains why beginners in the industry need to decide whether they want to be a real estate investor or dealer.
“Your biggest challenge is understanding how to run a business, not just making deals.” – Dan Schwartz
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- The reason Dan decided to build a real estate business
- What being a funk band member taught Dan about real estate wholesaling
- What InvestorFuse is and how it helps real estate investors manage their acquisition and business
- When’s the best time to quit your 9 to 5 and run your real estate business full-time
- The power of consistency in building a business
- Analysis paralysis and other mistakes real estate investors make
- How tracking KPIs can help real estate investors become successful
- The biggest challenges Dan had to overcome as a business owner
- The definition of accidental diminishers and why you need to foster a culture of trust
- Dan’s advice to people who want to start a real estate company
Connect with Dan Schwartz:
- InvestorFuse on Facebook
- InvestorFuse on Twitter
- InvestorFuse on YouTube
- InvestorFuse on LinkedIn
- Dan Schwartz on Facebook
- Dan Schwartz on LinkedIn
- Email: Dan@investorfuse.com
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.