Robert Nickelll is a real estate investor, wholesaler, and the co-owner of Investor VA Services (IVAS), a service company that offers topnotch VA services to investors like himself. The main concept behind IVAS is to let real estate investors grow their businesses without compromising their limited time. His company helps a wide variety of professionals in the real estate industry, and his VAs are capable of more than simple tasks with the help of multiple tools and apps that make any business run as smooth as possible.
Today, Robert shares how he got into real estate and why he sees hiring VAs a necessary part of any growing real estate company. He explains the benefits of hiring a VA, how to vet them correctly, and the kind of information you should and should not share. He also shares tips and strategies you can use if you’re just starting out in the real estate industry.
“The power of virtual assistants is all about leverage.” – Robert Nickell
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How he got into real estate
- What pushed him into hiring VAs?
- How working with VAs improved his business.
- What you should and should not delegate to VAs.
- The challenges he faced while working with VAs.
- How do you teach a VA to run your business?
- His marketing strategies in the competitive real estate market.
Robert’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- If you do everything, you’re still limited on what you can capitalize on.
- Only focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Information always needs to be verified even if your VA is trustworthy.
Reach Out to Robert Nickell:
- Investor VA Services
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.