Welcome to this week’s episode of the Flip Talk REI Round Table podcast! This is where we share our thoughts as investors who’ve seen a lot of ups, downs, and the in-betweens in our market and go over our experience with each one.
On this week’s episode, we discuss rekindling the flame in running your business, especially when you’ve reached the height of your real estate investing career. We discuss some of our struggles and share stories on how we were able to solve them. We also share some of our favorite ways to get leads if you’re still new in this business.
“If you’re built like an entrepreneur, success becomes the struggle and the fight and building something.” – Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s REI Round Table:
- Comparing real estate investing to bodybuilding.
- How to reignite your passion in being an entrepreneur when things get repetitive.
- Why you have to be careful of complacency.
- Why you do more transactions with yourself than in business.
- How positive people around you can contribute to your growth.
- What it takes to know what works for you and your market.
- What your old leads can teach you.
- How to generate leads in any hot market.
- Take the time to enjoy the moment and the wins.
- At every level you will have a struggle.
- The money is in the follow-up.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.