Josh Culler is the president of Culler Media, a media service platform that offers a multitude of marketing content for different businesses. Some of their products include design, branding, videography, and photography. Josh has over 12 years of experience in the media space and personally trains each of his employees to guarantee consistency and quality. He once considered the life of a real estate agent, but later realized it wasn’t the right path for him. His short experience, however, allowed him to learn how to create marketing content for this industry.
Josh joins me to share the importance of customized marketing content for real estate businesses. He describes his life before he started his company and why he gave up on becoming an investor himself. He explains why new ads need to be as human and relatable as possible and why Facebook is one of the best platforms to source leads. Josh also shares why you should maximize your online presence according to where your audience goes.
“Content feeds everything in your marketing.” – Josh Culler
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Josh’s journey and how he started this type of business.
- Why he disliked working as a real estate agent.
- Utilizing Google My Business for various marketing strategies.
- Best practices for creating content.
- What not to do when it comes to creating videos.
- The risks of building your audience on just one platform.
- Josh’s perspective on approaching everything as a problem solver.
- The importance of building resilience and grit.
Connect with Josh Culler:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.