Buyer vs Wholesaler Debate with the Virtual Wholesaler Haim Mamane Palman
Haim Mamane Palman is known as The Virtual Wholesaler Guy. He got started in 2011 in California where he bought rentals. He later found rentals to be not his thing so he went to purchasing out of state properties and focused on out of state markets. When he saw how lucrative he was in the out of state market, he attended of seminars and surrounded himself with experts who are at a much higher level than him.
He’s smart, runs a smooth business, and recently challenged my criteria when it comes to flipping. The key difference seems to be how I’m a buyer and Haim is a professional wholesaler so for today’s episode, we’ll focus on Haim’s views on real estate investing, what he thinks constitutes a good deal, and the key essentials when it comes to running his business from a distance.
“Virtual selling is the way to go in order to support my desired lifestyle.” – Haim Mamane Palman
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why it’s easier to land a deal out of state than in the markets in the bay area.
- It’s important to have people on the ground who can give you information especially before you pull the trigger.
- Virtual wholesaling is not really doing it in a distance, you also have to sometimes see the deal for yourself.
- Preferred ways when it comes to analyzing deals and scanning the market.
- Consistency in mail is important but so are the type of mail and type of recipients.
- Disclosing how much you need to earn.
- The three numbers cash buyers want.
Haim’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Pay your agents for what they did and not told you what they did.
- Surround yourself with people who are better than you. If you are the smartest person in the room, then you’re in the wrong room.
Reach Out to Haim Mamane Palman:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.