You don’t always have direction in life. No matter how well versed you are in self-help or how much experience you’ve accumulated as you age, there will come a point where you just need to pause and think about the direction you’re heading.
Sometimes, that means turning over a new leaf.
Today, I discuss the future of this podcast as well as the other podcasts we have under the Flip Talk umbrella. I share the reason why I’m no longer interested in doing interviews and describe where this show is headed in the future. I also explain some of the projects I have lined up and the type of content you can look forward to.
“We hit these points in our career where we lose certainty and the direction we’re going.”
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why I’m no longer interested in interviewing guests.
- How I plan to move forward with the podcast.
- Prioritizing roundtables and real estate conversations over interviews.
- Some of the business goals we’ve reached and what we plan to accomplish this year.
- What you can look forward to regarding new content.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.